Jones Road in North Blandford. The history is the street name was changed by a town meeting in 2000 from “Negro Hill Road” to “Jethro Jones Road”. Jethro was one of 45 African-Americans who served in the Continental Army during the American Revolution from Hampden county. Now its simply Jones Road. Both 1800’s and 1900’s era cellar holes here, H O’Brien and D. Hill and a water trough. Climbing uphill along then called Wheeler Brook now Pixley, with views of Walnut Hill in Old North Blandford. #hilltownhistory #hikethehilltowns with the #westernmasshilltownhikers #blandfordma