Stannard Road Cemetary in Blandford, also known as Beech Hill Cemetary early 1800’s. This Road was originally called South Otis Road, as it goes there. The road was deemed impassable like many others here. A revolutionary war hero lies here making this a very historical place. 1.5 mile hike in from Beech Hill Road opposite Cobble Mountain Reservoir in remote woods. #hikethehilltowns with the #westernmasshilltownhikers #blandfordma